If you want know how to root moto g 2nd gen, root moto g lollipop or want to root moto g kitkat, the very first thing we have to do to backup everything from your device. First open the bootloader that will delete the whole thing on your moto g device and make it ready to root. Some other methods are like root moto x without computer, root moto g without unlocking bootloader, root moto g without computer. Select one of them and start the process.
Before Moto g root, user must ensure to install Android SDK in the cell phone from the official Android Developers site by means of PC.
- Enable, USB troubleshooting mode in your Moto G.
- This Rooting tactic should be completed just on Moto G (Gen 1) models running the official Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware; if attempted on different gadgets, it may get bricked.
- Users should confirm that whether they have installed USB drivers on their computer or not, If yes then go ahead or else your phone (Moto G first Generation) won’t be perceived by the Computer.
- Check your battery which should be within 80% to 100%. If it is not then connect it with the USB charger otherwise rooting process could be interrupt in halfway.
- Rooting a device wipe out all the information from your device, so make a point to back up all the essential information.
Download the SuperSU on your Moto G from Moto G official site on your web browser.
Rooting allows you to download third party apps, apply changes in the settings to improve working of the device, include several customization options and installation of custom ROMs. Once you’ve downloaded the third party apps or applied changes in your phone settings, just switch off your gadget and enter the recuperation by pressing the Power and Volume button down simultaneously.
Choose the Install button and search Super SU document.
Streak the document on your gadget.
You’ll have root access on your Moto g third generation. This is the manner by which you can without much of a stretch open bootloader and root Moto G.
How to Root Moto G (Step by step process)
- First of all go to a superboot service provider webpage.
- From the page, you need to download the latest version of Superboot to root moto g through computer. You may also root MOTO G without pc or root android without pc but for that you have to download one click root application on your Moto G gadget.
- Place the downloaded document on your PC.
- Unlock the document anyplace for instance on a desktop.
- On your desktop click on start menu, type run and then open command prompt.
- On the order brief window explore to the folder you’ve utilizing cd charges.
- Now, Switch off your Moto G cell phone.
- Wait for a moment and then reboot in bootloader mode.
- For bootloader mode tap and press the volume button down alongside power button simultaneously.
- Connect your Moto G with your computer through OTG cable.
- Type command “superboot-windows.bat”.
- Hold up while your Moto G is being rooted.
- At last, unplug the USB cable and reboot your phone.
- Next, go to Google Play store and download the Root Checker application to verify the root status.
- If your root checker application says root access is done then be sure that your rooting is completed.
Congrats, your rooting is completed. You may also get moto g xt1032 root, moto g xt1033 root or some other rooting process, so just keep reading.