Moto X is one of the best android phone and its several new features make it an unbeatable smartphone of today’s market. After upgrading Moto X from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4, it has been difficult assignment to root Moto X running on Android 4.4.4. however, now we are giving the Step by step process for establishing Moto X running on Android 4.4.4 as we effectively established it. There are some other ways or rooting such as root moto x without computer, root moto x without unlocking bootloader, you may prefer anyone of them as per your interest.
Before Moto X root procedure starts, it is important to open the bootloader. It regards keep up the toolbox for Moto X, which has every one of the apparatuses which will be useful in opening the Moto X boot loader and establishing of moto X, running on android 4.4.4. The toolbox is accessible in this post.
Also Read: How to Root Android
Brief strategy for opening the Bootloader of Moto X running on Android 4.4.4:
Download the moto X toolbox and concentrate them into a solitary organizer on your desktop.
Associate your gadget in fastboot mode and right tap on the envelope containing all the gadget drivers, and go into summon brief.
This will carry out an extended string, that must be stuck in the motorola webiste to get your customized open key, which must be glued in the summon brief with the code: fastboot oem open UNIQUE_KEY.
This will effectively opens the bootloader of your moto x running on Android 4.4.4. Once you’ve done all these things then now you are ready to go for how to root moto x.
If you are using an old Moto x version and want to root your gadget then go with root moto x 2013, otherwise prefer root moto x 2014 lollipop.
Step by Step Process to Root Moto X
Not long after in the wake of opening the bootloader, it is important to streak the Custom recovery into the base of the moto X.
- Just make copy of the document in the folder.
- Next, download the “SuperSU-v1.86.zip” and make a copy of the file from your Moto x. You might create a folder named “Root” and duplicate “SuperSU-v1.86.zip” record in the folder.
- Next, run the MotoX in the fastboot mode.
- Allow the USB Debugging on your Moto X phone.
- Connect your Moto X with your PC through OTG cable
- Right tap on the folder icon where each fastbootghost drivers and adb drivers files are copied. By tapping the movement key, right snap and select Open charge window here.
- It opens the order brief. In the cmd brief enter the accompanying order.
- The command reboots Moto X into fastboot mode. Before your Moto X restarts into the fast-bootmode the driver starts installation process. If the drivers installation falls down then download “fastbootghost drivers” from the net and install it from the Device Manager.
- Now, open the recovery mode in your Moto x, by power+Volume button down at once and release them. You will go into recovery mode.
- Now, hold the gadget in such a way so you can press Power and Volume down button simultaneously. It open the CMW recovery mode, where you have to install the supersu, that has been replicated in the root folder of moto X.
- Moto X bootloader opens
- This is the custom recovery screen. This is the manner by which it shows up.
- Go to >Install Zip > Click on Root organizer > Select SuperSU-v1.86.zip and introduce the document. This flashes the root authorization in your Moto X.
Finally, your Moto x is rooted.