Easy steps to root redmi 3s prime. Today we will be talking about rooting MI devices. MI devices out of which Redmi 3s prime is an awesome device. This device gives a flagship feeling in normal budget price.To know more about the device you can click on the link given below. In this article we will be talking about what is rooting and how to root Redmi 3s prime.
Rooting has always been an easy process. Rooting is a process where we get rid of unwanted applications that are already built in. Like Samsung devices has some of the inbuilt applications that comes with these devices already. Other brand like redmi 3s prime also needs to be rooted because of the inbuilt applications. The only disadvantage of rooting is that you may lose the warranty of our phone and if it gets damaged you need to pay for it.
If you don’t know much about the technical parts then please don’t root your phone. This phone Xiaomi Redmi prime gives many features in the mobile without rooting also. In this phone one of the most advanced features are given which are not available in other devices. If you still want to root your device we can help you out in this context. Here we will be talking about all the rooting process that are available for all types of version of Redmi 3s prime.
Also Read: How to Root Redmi Note 3
You can easily root the device either by the help of TWRP recovery or Super SU application.
First way to root Redmi 3s prime
You can root Redmi 3s prime in just two simple steps.
- Install the king root application and you need to launch the application.
- Your mobile is rooted and you can restart the phone.
King Root application download link – https://root-apk.kingoapp.com/kingoroot-download.htm
Second method is by TWRP recovery to root Redmi 3s prime
For TWRP we need some drivers. But before that you need to Unlock Redmi 3s bootloader. As all the phones coming these days are coming with a locked bootloader.
You can click here to unlock the bootloader http://techsarjan.com/2016/04/unlock-mi5-bootloader-with-mi-flash-tool-xiaomi.html
You can easily flash custom recovery images in your Xiaomi devices after unlocking the bootloader. You can flash any recovery but people usually flash TWRP recovery as its support is good. You need to do the following things before going to start-
- You need a windows laptop/Pc.
- You need a working USB cable.
- You need to download TWRP installer you just need to click here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1THkKYtqUrSbk9VY01xcUN3a2s/view
- You need to download Super Su APK zip file https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1THkKYtqUrSbk9VY01xcUN3a2s/view
- You need to check whether your phone is charged to atleast 80% or not if not then charge it.
You can follow the step by step procedure given below to Root your Redmi 3s prime.
Follow the below steps for Flash TWRP recovery
- You need to extract the TWRP installer which you downloaded from the above link.
- You need to first click on the fastboot.exe file and install drivers.
- Now you need to turn on your phone.
- Your phone is in fast boot mode now.
- Double click on TWRP installer.bat
- Then press any key all the commands will run automatically in Cmd.
- After this is done successfully your phone will be in recovery mode.
- Now swipe the screen to allow system modifications.
- Go to advance setting and choose “disable dm-verify”.
- You need to reboot your device.
To root Redmi 3s prime after TWRP flash
- You need to download Super SU file whose link is already given above.
- You need to reboot your phone now by pressing power button and volume button.
- You need to choose the install option from TWRP main menu.
- Assign the path Super Su.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash.
- After that reboot option will appear hence reboot your phone.
You’re done! Redmi 3s prime is rooted you can check your phone via root checker application.