Xiaomi redmi note 3 no doubt a dragon in the xiaomi series phones with a powerful battery and 3GB ram, 5.5 inch display and 16mp camera all the features in one phone. This phone launched in January 2016 is no doubt among the most popular features and technology it has been a competitor for most of the big brand phones in market. The price of the phone is much lesser then the competitors in market.
It is seen that redmi rooted through pc has shown a high success rate then redmi rooted through other methods.
Before you start rooting for redmi you should have the following things ready with you
- Make sure that you have a USB cable with you.
- Make sure your pc is working properly.
- Charge your phone atleast to 80% as rooting may take a larger amount of time.
- Make sure that xiaomi driver is already installed in your phone so that ii can detect your phone and save time.
- Make sure that you have already created a backup of your phone.
How to and install TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 3 with Computer / PC
- First of all you have to download a zip file from Jktricks.com/rn3root.
- Extract these files. To extract if you can use winrar or any software.
- You have to disable driver signature in your pc.
- Just open your menu. If you are using windows 10 and type cmd and run it as administrator.
- Now type bcdedit/set test signing in the command prompt
- Now just press the enter button and restart your pc
- Go to the RN3root folder that we extracted.
- Double click on the Mi phone.exe file and install it.
- Then on your redmi note 3 goto settings then about phone option
- Then go to additional settings turn on enable oem unlock and usb debugging.
- Back up all the data if you have any on your phone copies it to your pc.
- Then press volume down and power button to boot your phone in fastboot mode.
- Now go back to the folder double click on edl batch file
- Go back to start menu on your pc launch mi flash program.
- Now select kenzo folder that is present inside RN3root and browse
- Select the images folder and click on.
- Go to advance settings from Browse option
- At Nvboot script select NV flash all file from kenzo folder of RN3root.
- Configure the raw xml, patch xml and flash programmer
- Click ok and refresh this flashing process will take 5-10 minutes to complete
- Now hard reboot the phone to do this do not disconnect the cable just press volume down +power button for 10-15 seconds and your phone will boot into fast boot mode.
- Now open unlock folder from RN3root and double click on check bat loader.static.bat file
- Now your phone will automatically reboot.
- Setup the phone as we normally do.
- Again connect your phone to pc and copy update super su.zip file in your phone storage (Internal).
- Now powers off your device once again boot your device into fast boot mode again by volume down + power button.
- Go to the flash TWRP folder and click on flash TWRP file you have installed TWRP now.
- Change the language of TWRP because by default its Chinese by pressing third right button (as its Chinese you will not understand then tap on globe icon and select English)
- Go back on install and select that super su file that we installed and swipe to flash it.
- Your phone is now rooted..!!
Also read : How to Root Android
Root Redmi Note 3 without PC (with android)
- You need to download the xiaomi redmi note 3 file on your phone.
- Simply click on iroot logo and get access to it. Click Here to Download iroot here.
- Wait for sometime your phone will get rooted successfully.