The Android OS is well-known among people mostly for its customization. The users themselves also have definite degree of ability to which they can adjust their Android understanding. While some users restrict themselves by setting up custom launchers only, some users continue and root their mobile phones.
Procedure to Root Samsung j7 Prime:
As the chances are fewer that you would lose your information or harm the device, it is always suggested that you take data back-up on your smartphone.
You can also
- Copy all the data from your device to your SD card and take away it.
- You can also use your system to take data back-up.
- Samsung also has the ability to use Samsung Kies to take data back-up; doing it yourself however can give better management over the text to be backed up.
- Download USB driver for PC
Download drivers and set up it in your computer. This will help you in effectively linking your smartphone with your PC. You can either Download Samsung USB Drivers, or Download Samsung KIES for J7.
- Facilitate USB debugging method on your J7
In order to allow USB debugging method follow below steps:
- Go to settings of your smartphone
- Scroll down and get Developer Options
- Facilitate USB debugging and OEM opening
By default the Developer Options is not noticeable in Settings. In this case, you can make it noticeable by going through these steps.
- Go to settings of your smartphone
- Scroll down until you notice About Device
- Tap on Build Number option for 5 to 7 times to make the Developer Options noticeable
- Now, go after the standard methods to allow USB debugging and OEM opening
- Download the root package for your J7 phone
The root packages are dissimilar for each alternative of the Samsung Galaxy J7, based on your area of purchase. Just follow some easy steps given below to verify what model you actually are on.
- Go to Settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down until you see About Device and tap there.
- Make a note of the model number.
- Go to Chainfire’s official website.
- Download the root package for your individual model.
- Take out the CF Auto Root package and save the files in your computer’s folder.
You will also require downloading a TWRP .tar file for J7 flashing after it is in the recuperation mode.
Next, you will be required to download SuperSU. The software permits you to do almost everything you can do with rooting.
- Download SuperSU by going through this link: https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1
- Accumulate it in internal storage of your device.
- Open your Smartphone in Fastboot formYou can boot your device into the Fastboot mode by going through these steps.
- Ensure your Smartphone is not linked to any computer.
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Push and hold the Home, Volume Down, and Power Button at the same time.
- Go through warning and, if approving, verify by pushing the Volume Up key.
Once your phone boots into the download mode, you need to link it to your system through unique USB data cable.
- Process on your system
After linking your phone, unlock the folder where you have taken out the CF Auto-Root.
- Get the Odin3.exe and unlock it. If you have appropriate USB drivers of your phone in your PC, you will be able to go through Added in Odin dialogue box.
- Click on AP button and choose your TWRP .tar file by finding the way to the folder where you keep it.
- Click on the Start button.
After sometime your device will reboot involuntarily, and your custom recovery will be set up.
- Set up SuperSU with TWRP
You can set up SuperSU on your J7 that has custom recovery set up on it.
- Boot your device into recovery mode by pushing and holding the Power, Volume Up, and Home.
- After the bootup, choose set up.
- Scroll down until you get the SuperSU file.
- Choose it.
- Verify to start flashing procedure.
As you will click the Start button, the flashing procedure will begin. After the procedure is completed, you will have to reboot your phone. After reboot, you can unlink the phone from your system and employ it. If you would like to verify, if your phone has properly been rooted or not, you can download any root verifier application from Google Play and look for root benefits.